Contiamo is a Berlin-based, fast-growing B2B tech company with the vision to help enterprises make better decisions – from C-level strategy to micro-decisions at the frontline. We’ve been named Germany’s second fastest growing tech company last year and want to continue growing internationally this year.
The digital transformation of the modern enterprise demands immediate and direct access to data. But today's data is fragmented, pouring in from many sources and devices, and lives in many places across the enterprise hierarchy. Contiamo logically integrates disparate data sources through a dynamic data fabric, providing frictionless access and sharing of data in a distributed data environment. This enables businesses to integrate real-time context analytics within the business operation, processing current and historical data to prescribe actions in response to events to support and/or automate business decisions ("Continuous Intelligence").
- You shape the vision and drive the execution of our Business Development strategy.
- You look for new ways to make relevant people and companies aware of us.
- You design processes that allow us to scale our operation without compromising on quality.
- You work closely with our Creative Lead to ensure that our marketing content is in line with our customers’ interests and needs.
- You come with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- You have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo.
- You get passionate about your work and have the capacity to advocate for what matters to you on the highest level.
- You set your bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
- We value people with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- We don't see people as "resources" and genuinely care for each other. We also understand that there's more than fancy perks and cool events to people's satisfaction and engagement. We continuously work towards an environment providing a lot of autonomy, transparency and development opportunities and rely on everybody's feedback to hold us accountable for maintaining our high standards.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We have a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo. We set the bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
- We believe that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every three months.
What else do we offer?
- A great team of ambitious and fun loving people.
- A cozy office in the heart of Berlin Mitte close to Hackescher Markt with all the equipment you need for your job, a well stocked kitchen and a weekly team lunch.
- A paid public transportation pass.
- The opportunity to work flexible hours and from home, if needed.
- Educational budget: We want our people to learn and develop so we will invest into you and your education.
- We think there’s only so much a CV can tell – please tell us why you think this position would be a good match for you in a short cover letter (ca. 600–1000 characters).
- We respect our applicants and their time and are committed to replying within 48 hours.