Contiamo is a VC backed, fast-growing B2B software company based in Berlin. We offer a flexible data platform enabling businesses to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations. Our international customers range from big corporations to ambitious startups.
Become one of the founding members of our marketing team, help us shape the communication strategy from scratch and drive the future of analytics with us.
- Assist in the development and execution of our Account-Based Marketing program
- Manage the content asset production process, including coordination with our design agency and print
- Execute marketing campaigns, including email, webinars, blogs, PPC, display, native and retargeting
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within our marketing database (Hubspot)
- Screen tradeshows and conferences to determine which ones we should attend
- Identify relevant audiences, manage invitations and communication with participants for live events and webinars
- Venue selection and logistics for hosted events
- B.A. in marketing, communications, business or related work experience
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills to develop recommendations and back them up with data
- Previous experience in Online Marketing (SEM, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), sure instinct for precise targeting and segmentation
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation is a plus
- Experience with photoshop/creative suite is a plus
- Email marketing experience is a plus
- B2B/SaaS experience is a plus
- Technical background is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Professional development budget for books, conferences etc.
- Custom workstation incl. a fully height-adjustable desk
- Weekly team lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks and fresh fruits
- Free public transportation
- Full relocation support incl. visa sponsorship
Interested? Contact Lucia through the application form, we’re looking forward to get to know you.