Contiamo is a Berlin-based, fast-growing B2B tech company with the vision to help enterprises make better decisions – from C-level strategy to micro-decisions at the frontline. We’ve been named Germany’s second fastest growing tech company last year and want to continue growing internationally this year.
The digital transformation of the modern enterprise demands immediate and direct access to data. But today's data is fragmented, pouring in from many sources and devices, and lives in many places across the enterprise hierarchy. Contiamo simplifies access to data by logically integrating disparate data sources.
Our product is necessarily technically complex. Good UX and design have been crucial to us from day one to enable our users to get the most out of our product.
- You draw your motivation from solving complex challenges, and seeing how your design helps users get their work done.
- You design everything with a view that it is meant to evolve and grow. You not only concentrate on creating tailored components for the current need, but lay emphasis on making them adaptable and scalable to future needs.
- You have significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows.
- You know your tools well. You experiment with new software, new integrations and enjoy improving the workflow of collaborating with developers.
- You enjoy designing enterprise software and understand that enterprise UX is more about an intuitive, predictable user-interface than just a mesmerizing UI.
- You’re able to deal with the necessary complexity of designing enterprise software with proper planning. You take some time to sort out the overall context and implications of what you are about to design, before you take a stab at the interface.
- You play a crucial role in planning, designing and testing functionality and designs.
- You work together with product management and engineering to translate high-level product requirements into interaction flows and functional user interfaces.
- You develop ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- You develop new designs within existing and new visual systems and design languages, keeping an eye on ease of use and consistency.
- You have an eye on UX and design across all of our activities and involve yourself with ideas and feedback.
- We value people with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- We don't see people as "resources" and genuinely care for each other. We also understand that there's more than fancy perks and cool events to people's satisfaction and engagement. We continuously work towards an environment providing a lot of autonomy, transparency and development opportunities and rely on everybody's feedback to hold us accountable for maintaining our high standards.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We have a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo. We set the bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
- We believe that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every three months.
What else do we offer?
- A great team of ambitious and fun loving people.
- A cozy office in the heart of Berlin Mitte close to Hackescher Markt with all the equipment you need for your job, a well stocked kitchen and a weekly team lunch.
- A paid public transportation pass.
- The opportunity to work flexible hours and from home, if needed. You can't work full-time? We will find a solution!
- Educational budget: We want our people to learn and develop so we will invest into you and your education.
We respect our applicants and their time – you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.