Contiamo is a Berlin-based, VC-funded and fast-growing deep tech company. We offer a flexible data platform enabling businesses to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations. Our mission is to combine sophisticated data science with a great user interface and experience to empower not only management, but also the frontline to make better data-driven decisions every day.
- You shape the vision and drive the execution of our Business Development strategy in direct collaboration with the management.
- From Sales to People Operations, you identify and drive strategic growth projects with significant impact on the company, among other things:
- You work closely with the COO on setting up structures for effectively scaling the Sales Operations.
- You work closely with the CEO on bringing our talent acquisition strategy to the next level to become our biggest competitive advantage.
- You work closely with the management on defining our internationalization strategy and evaluating new office locations.
- You play a crucial role in the due diligence for our Series B (and consecutive rounds).
- You build strategic partnerships with consultancies and integrators.
- You come with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- You are a fast thinker with a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo.
- You get passionate about your work and have the capacity to advocate for what matters to you on the highest level.
- You set your bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
What we offer
- At Contiamo you get to work with a diverse team of brilliant people from 12 different countries and various backgrounds – from consulting and investment banking to some of the most successful VCs, incubators and fast-growing startups. Half of our team has a PhD degree and has worked on some of the most iconic analytics products like Matlab.
- We strongly believe in only hiring people who are smarter than us, so there’s always a lot we can learn from each other.
- We don’t hire smart people to tell them what to do. You’ll get plenty of freedom to tackle the projects you’re passionate about the way you think is right.
- You get to play a crucial role in the early phase of a fast-growing startup in one of the most exciting tech areas.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We live a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every 3 months.
- You get an attractive package that includes participation in the company’s success.
- We think there’s only so much a CV can tell – please tell us why you think this position would be a good match for you in a short cover letter.
- We love speed and are committed to replying within 24 hours.
P.S. Please note that fluent German is a must for this position as many of our current clients are German corporates.