Contiamo is a fast-growing B2B software company based in Berlin. We offer a flexible data platform enabling businesses to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations. Our mission is to combine sophisticated data science with great user interface and experience.
We believe our product is only as good as the people working on it. That’s why we focus on hiring the best - and we would love to have you on board as a recruiter to lead this effort! We’re proud to have built up a recruiting process that’s fast, honest and effective, and you’ll help us continually iterate this process to give our candidates the best experience in Berlin.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process including job ad publication, screening, interviewing, scheduling, planning & managing interview days, giving feedback and making offers
- Collaborate with our team leads to fully understand ideal candidate profiles and role-specific criteria
- Source active and passive candidates and proactively network with prospective talent
- Communicate with our interview teams to ensure clear and efficient recruiting processes
- Handle visa application processes for new hires
- Take an active role in onboarding new team members
- Help us step up our branding efforts by seeking out and participating in relevant job fairs and meetups and becoming more visible on relevant online channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with at least 1 year in a tech recruiting role (startup experience is a plus)
- Passion for people and recruiting
- Proven experience sourcing candidates through multiple (and creative!) channels
- Understanding of basic engineering functions and the differences between them
- Network in the tech and startup community
- Interest in general people/HR topics and projects
- International hiring experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and permanent contract
- Full ownership of your work, along with a high level of responsibility and influence
- Professional development budget for books, conferences, etc.
- Custom workstation in our nice new office in Berlin Mitte (Neue Schönhauser Str.)
- Weekly team lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Paid public transportation pass
- Full relocation support including visa sponsorship
Sound interesting to you? We think there’s only so much a CV can tell - tell us why you’re interested in this position in a very short cover letter (ca. 100 - 300 words). Extra words permitted if you tell us your best sourcing story :) We’re looking forward to receiving your application!